Technical Solutions Consultant: SWAT
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- We are looking for someone to join the Sales SWAT team as a Technical Solutions Consultant. This role is amongst the most cross-functional roles at Medallia.
- This experience is a fantastic career opportunity that will expose you to sales, sales processes, product development and the inner-workings at Medallia!
- First role of its kind for EMEA - that means autonomous ownership of projects and responsibilities for the region.
SWAT Team Responsibilities
- Build and continuously update demo environments in order to reflect our latest functionality, map to industry specific workflows and business needs
- Full demo ownership of certain industry verticals and product areas: responsible for working with Product/Product Marketing/Solutions Architects to incorporate into demos, act as technical expert for the sales org, and enable the field
- Go-To team for the Sales folks in the field for anything and everything related to product demos
- Implement POC’s (proof of concepts) and Pilots for qualified opportunities to help convert to the Enterprise deals
- Travel Requirement: Less than 20%
- Minimum 1 year of previous Medallia experience
- Knows Medallia setup inside-out
- We are looking for a Medallia setup Jedi Flexible and servicing mindset: You are the SOS person for all the folks in the field
- Comfortable working in a high impact and fast paced environment: What you do impacts what Medallia sells
- Self starter and collaborative: You are expected to take ownership and collaborate with other teams across Medallia to get things done
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.