Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for someone to join the Demo Engineering team as a Demo Engineer. This role is amongst the most cross-functional roles at Medallia. You will lead demo build and maintenance for a group of verticals & products, thinking of new use cases demonstarting business value. This experience is a fantastic career opportunity that will expose you to sales processes, product development and the inner-workings at Medallia!
Demo Engineering Team Responsibilities:
- Design, build & maintain innovative, impactful and use case based demos by collaborating with different cross functional teams
- Plan quarterly demo roadmap by aligning to the highest impact gap areas
- Identify opportunities for automation and repeatable processes
- Act as technical expert for the sales org, and enable the field on new product features
- Resolve any immediate issues that may arise in our demo instances, leveling expectations with different teams involved
- Implement POC’s (proof of concepts) for qualified opportunities to help convert to the Enterprise deals
- 3 or more years of experience in software delivery, technical marketing, product management, or solution consulting.
- You have experience learning new software quickly.
- You have a growth, flexible, and helping mindset. You are the go to SME for 100+ people in the solutions consulting ecosystem.
- You thrive in ambiguity. Demonstrate ability to to thrive in ambiguity, work cross functionality, and deliver excellent solutions.
- You are a self starter and team player. Take strong ownership and collaborate with cross functional teams to make progress continuously.
- You can manage change management. Able to influence key stakeholders, manage expectations, communicate effectively.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.