Technical Support Advocate (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Technical Support Advocates are responsible for providing advanced frontline technical support to Medallia admins, clients and partners, solving complex technical challenges, and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives across our global support team. Working with the Medallia SaaS platform, you will be providing world-class product support to clients and partners in a fast-paced environment. By problem-solving technical issues and completing root cause analysis, you will play a key role in implementing improvement initiatives for our broader organization. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Professional Services, and Product & Engineering) to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our world-class, customer experience management platform.
- Deliver first-class support across our global customer base and exceed our customer's expectations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams (e.g. Professional Services, Product, Engineering), providing key product insights and development opportunities
- Provide timely expert advice and speedy resolutions to support cases and resolve escalated cases from first-level support
- Own the investigation and resolution of complex cases while collaborating on cases with the next tier of our support organization, as needed
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives in the Support organization
- Create and refine knowledge base articles
- Collaborate closely with the other global support regions - North and South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia
- Provide feedback to your peers, helping them to grow and develop while also contributing your creative ideas to the leadership team
- Support high severity incidents as part of our incident management and response team, including being part of a rotating on-call schedule
- High school degree or GED + advanced technical certification1+ year(s) of experience working in a technical, support, or customer service focused environment
- Able to respond to on-call notifications within 30 minutes to support high severity incident management, including on weekends & holidays, as part of a rotating on-call schedule
- Able to complete governmental Personal Identity Verification (PIV) background approval process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Experience with the Medallia platform and Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and ambiguous situations
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.