Technical Support Advocate
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Do you have a passion for helping others solve complex problems and driving business improvements across a complex organization? Are you results driven and action oriented? Do you enjoy working with technology and love being part of a highly engaged and empathetic team? Then join our team as a Technical Support Advocate!
Our Technical Support team ensures our customers' continued success and is at the forefront of creating an amazing Customer Experience globally. We are seeking Advocates who can make an impact from day one. We are committed to creating an exceptional employee experience focused on creating exciting growth opportunities and have maintained one of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the industry.
This position is located in our London, UK office and reports to our Head of Technical Support, EMEA.
- Technical Support Advocates are responsible for providing advanced technical support to Medallia clients and partners, solving complex technical challenges, and leading continuous improvement initiatives across our global support team.
- Working with the Medallia SaaS platform, you will be providing world-class product support to clients and partners in a fast-paced environment.
- By problem-solving technical issues and completing root cause analysis, you will play a key role in implementing improvement initiatives for our broader organization.
- This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Professional Services, and Product & Engineering) to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our world-class, customer experience management platform.
More Specifically, You Will:
- Deliver first-class support across our global customer base and exceed our customer's expectations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams (e.g. Managed Services, Product, Engineering), providing key product insights and development opportunities
- Provide timely expert advice and speedy resolutions to support cases and resolve escalated cases from first-level support
- Own the triage, investigation, and resolution of complex cases while escalating cases to the next tier of our support organization, as needed
- Drive process improvement in the support organization, contributing towards the growth across the greater group
- Create and refine knowledge base articles
- Collaborate closely with the other global support regions - North and South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia
- Provide feedback to your peers, helping them to grow and develop while also contributing your creative ideas to the leadership team
- 1+ years of experience working in a technical or support focused environment
- 1+ years experience with evaluating and troubleshooting technical issues and explaining resolutions in a simple way
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Experience with the Medallia platform and Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and adapting situations
- Experience working in a startup environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.