Technical Support Agent
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Do you have a passion for helping others solve complex problems and driving business improvements across a complex organization? Are you results driven and action oriented? Do you enjoy working with technology and love being part of a highly engaged and empathetic team? Then join our team as a Technical Support Agent!
Our Technical Support team ensures our customers' continued success and is at the forefront of creating an amazing Customer Experience globally. We are seeking Agents who can make an impact from day one. We are committed to creating an exceptional employee experience focused on creating exciting growth opportunities and have maintained one of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the industry.
This position is located in our one of our Bay Area offices (San Mateo, San Francisco, or Pleasanton) and reports to our Director, Technical Support. Obtainment of federal clearance to provide service to our government clients is required for the position. If applicable, candidate must agree to complete the necessary government clearance application as required for this position, which may include advanced screening procedures and additional disclosures.
- As a Technical Support Agent, you will play a key role in ensuring the success of Medallia’s users. You will be performing initial triage of support inquiries, resolving technical issues, and helping to ensure that our customers love using the Medallia platform.
- This is a unique opportunity to partner with our worldwide teams, including Professional Services, Engineering, and Partner teams. You will be the first point of contact for our users and an ambassador for Medallia!
- Delight customers by providing timely, expert advice
- Resolve technical support inquiries with speed and precision
- Use written and verbal communication to help educate our customers on the Medallia platform
- Share knowledge through the creation of support articles
- Identify technical gaps and escalate cases to other parts of the organization
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer-focused, support environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends; work hours will be based on business needs
- Ability to learn on the fly and make decisions quickly
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Medallia and Salesforce.com Service Cloud knowledge
- As we continue our efforts in building out our 24/7 Global Technical Support team, we are hiring for specific shift times as designated below. Shifts are 8 hours/day + occasional OT.
- 2pm - 10pm shift either Tuesday to Saturday OR Sunday to Thursday.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.