Technical Support Delivery Lead, Premium Support
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Are you results-driven and extremely customer-focused? Do you enjoy leading strategic initiatives, enabling the success of the team around you, and taking on complex projects in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment? – If yes, read further.
As a Technical Support Delivery Lead focused on our Premium Support initiatives, you will play a key role in implementing our Premium Support strategy. You will be responsible for creating a differentiated Premium Support experience for our customers and growing Premium Support revenue. Your focus will be improving Premium Support offerings and process, maintaining Premium Support account satisfaction, and collaborating with our global sales organization to sell Premium Support offerings. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering, to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our world-class, customer experience management platform.
- Collaborate on the development and implementation of our Premium Support strategy
- Define Premium Support offerings, work with internal teams on pricing strategy for Premium offerings, create and manage sales and marketing enablement materials on Premium offerings, conduct sales enablement for our global Sales organization
- Conduct ongoing market and competitor analysis on best-in-class SaaS support offerings and present findings to executive leadership
- Track global performance metrics and drive continuous improvement
- Manage Premium Support accounts
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical, support, or customer service focused environment
- 2+ years of experience leading technical implementation, process improvement, or technical enablement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience configuring or supporting the Medallia platform
- Experience with the Salesforce Service Cloud
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and ambiguous situations
- Experience as a successful project or people manager in a technical environment
- Proven experience training others on complex technical concepts
- Experience working in a high-growth, startup environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.