Technical Support Specialist (Australia)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are currently looking to hire a Technical support specialist to be based in Sydney. Technical Support specialists are responsible for providing advanced frontline technical support to Medallia admins, clients and partners, solving complex technical challenges, and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives across our global support team. Working with the Medallia SaaS platform, you will be providing world-class product support to clients and partners in a fast-paced environment. By problem-solving technical issues and completing root cause analysis, you will play a key role in implementing improvement initiatives for our broader organization. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Professional Services, and Product & Engineering) to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our world-class, customer experience management platform.
- Deliver first-class support, timely expert advice and speedy resolutions to support cases across our global customer base
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and other global support regions (e.g. Professional Services, Product, Engineering), providing key product insights and development opportunities
- Proactively contribute to process improvement initiatives and share creative ideas to the Support organization
- Create and refine knowledge base articles
- Support high severity incidents as part of our incident management and response team, including being part of a rotating on-call schedule
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in customer support, technical support or other support roles
- Full professional fluency in English
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Experience with the Medallia platform and Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and ambiguous situations
- Full professional fluency in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.