Technical Support Specialist (Mandarin speaker)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are currently looking to hire a Technical support specialist (Mandarin speaker) to be based in Singapore. Technical Support Specialists are responsible for providing advanced frontline technical support to Medallia admins, clients and partners, solving complex technical challenges, and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives across our global support team. Working with the Medallia SaaS platform, you will be providing world-class product support to clients and partners in a fast-paced environment. By problem-solving technical issues and completing root cause analysis, you will play a key role in implementing improvement initiatives for our broader organization. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Professional Services, and Product & Engineering) to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our world-class, customer experience management platform.
- Deliver first-class support, timely expert advice and speedy resolutions to support cases across our global customer base
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and other global support regions (e.g. Professional Services, Product, Engineering), providing key product insights and development opportunities
- Proactively contribute to process improvement initiatives and share creative ideas to the Support organization
- Create and refine knowledge base articles
- Support high severity incidents as part of our incident management and response team, including being part of a rotating on-call schedule
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in customer support, technical support or other support roles
- Business level fluency in Mandarin and English to support our Mandarin speaking clients
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Experience with the Medallia platform and Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and ambiguous situations
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.