Test Engineer (Functional)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Test Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia. We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high. We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
As a Test Engineer, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new team and helping us scale. You will set quality standards and best practices with the rest of the Engineering team, train them on care and maintenance to ensure continuous quality can be self-sustaining. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
More specifically, you will:
- Monitor and report quality metrics and implement action plans.
- Define, review and communicate quality and software development standards.
- Collaborate with Development on defining product test strategies and execution. Write automated tests.
- Implement CI and test data sets.
- Develop and maintain test frameworks.
- Become a product expert and drive quality strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with a product, can became a product expert and identify key quality aspects.
- Know how to create and implement a test plan.
Nice to have:
- Enjoy working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.