Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As the Global Vice President of Talent Acquisition, you will play a critical role in the continued success and growth of Medallia by identifying and attracting top talent to join our team. Within this role you will be a trusted business partner to Medallia leadership. Tasked with enabling front line business objectives through talent initiatives, you will be responsible for deploying recruiting programs to address current and future business needs.
- Our business is always evolving and growing; therefore, you will be responsible for evaluating, and redesigning processes for candidate experience, interview management, competency alignment, process improvement and automation on an ongoing basis.
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience.
- Attract, retain and develop top talent within the talent acquisition team.
- Regularly interact with executives and/or major customers to ensure hiring needs are being met and the candidate pipeline is in place to meet future demand.
- Proactively identify and address hiring needs.
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures.
- Ensure well developed talent pipelines are in place for each department within the organization.
- Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand.
- Participate in our company’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and recruiting software (e.g. ATS)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading a global talent acquisition team
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing diversity recruiting programs
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation
- Experience implementing and managing Candidate Management Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Human Resources software
- Deep understanding of recruiting programs, systems and processes
- Experience building and delivering recruiting processes in a global organization
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Experience working in a fast-paced SaaS OR technology organization
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.