Video Creative Manager (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is currently looking for a Video Editor/ Video Production Artist. You will be responsible for planning and executing all video production, including but not limited to, writing, producing, shooting, and any post-production needs.The ideal candidate will be passionate about making stories come to life through video. This candidate will also be well versed at nurturing talent, managing, and sourcing external agencies/contractors.
- Own and execute end to end production process of video content for products, solutions, executives, customer stories, social media, events, and other executions
- Collaborate with stakeholders on pre-production creative: storyboards, scripts, interview outlines, creative briefs
- Manage physical production: ability to camera operate, light, sound record, coach non-actors, with an understanding and usage of video peripheral equipment
- Lead and execute all aspects of post-production: editing, motion graphics, music selection, sound mixing, color correction, exporting and encoding
- Assist in managing external vendors and agencies: selection, onboarding, budgeting, with creative review and direction
- Maintain proper organization of all physical and digital projects, files and assets
- Stay abreast of new trends in content and technology in the editing, motion graphic and video production communities and suggest and share new ways to implement these trends/technologies
- BA or BS in communications, film, video, design, or qualified field
- 3+ years experience in a video creative role (editor, videographer, producer, or other qualified role)
- Reel of demonstrated work across styles, asset types, and platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Strong familiarity with the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding on Figma and Sketch
- Experience with animation and motion graphics
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.