Video Creative Manager
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is currently looking for a Video Creative Manager. You will be responsible for planning and executing all video production, including but not limited to, writing, producing, shooting, and any post-production needs. The ideal candidate will be passionate about making stories come to life through video. This candidate will also be well versed at nurturing talent, managing, and sourcing external agencies/contractors.
- Own and execute end to end production process of video content for products, solutions, executives, customer stories, social media, events, and other executions
- Collaborate with stakeholders on pre-production creative: storyboards, scripts, interview outlines, creative briefs
- Manage physical production: ability to camera operate, light, sound record, coach non-actors, with an understanding and usage of video peripheral equipment
- Lead and execute all aspects of post-production: editing, motion graphics, music selection, sound mixing, color correction, exporting and encoding
- Assist in managing external vendors and agencies: selection, onboarding, budgeting, with creative review and direction
- Maintain proper organization of all physical and digital projects, files and assets
- Stay abreast of new trends in content and technology in the editing, motion graphic and video production communities and suggest and share new ways to implement these trends/technologies
- 3+ years experience in a video creative role (editor, videographer, producer, or other qualified role)
- Reel of demonstrated work across styles, asset types, and platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Strong familiarity with the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- BA or BS in communications, film, video, design, or qualified field
- Understanding on Figma and Sketch
- Experience with animation and motion graphics
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.