VP, Corporate Development North America
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is hiring for a Vice President to join the Corporate Development team. We are in one of the fastest growing enterprise software segments that is impacting every business, employee & consumer. You will not only have the opportunity to learn and grow in this incredible market leader, but also put your stamp on the next generation of experience. The team’s mission is to identify, acquire and integrate new and exciting technologies into the Medallia fold. The VP of Corporate Development will play a lead role in each of these areas. This is an exciting and dynamic “wearing many hats role”. One day you’ll be negotiating with a target acquisition, the next day working on a strategic growth project and the next integrating our new team members from the latest acquisition.
• Rapidly analyze targets, geo expansion and investments in a thoughtful manner
• Create whitespaces, landscapes and financial models
• Build long-term relationships in the ecosystem-Manage multiple project and work streams concurrently across multiple stakeholders
• Co-ordinate and interface with third parties including targets and professional service firms, VC and banking community
• Work with industry teams, product leaders and customers to identify opportunities
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong financial modeling skills
- Must of worked in SaaS environment and ideally an understanding of the CX landscape
- Reasonable level of technical and functional application knowledge
- Ability to work in a super-fast paced and agile environment
- Incredible inter-personal skills and able to navigate across the organization
- A continual learner and natural curiosity with a hunger to grow in the company
- Background in banking or strategic consulting for financial sponsors a plus
- Corporate development, venture capital or investment banking experience
- Cx/EX domain expertise
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.