Web Development Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Marketing Web Development Manager will work with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and Creative/UX teams to optimize the website experience, create flexible web components, new features and functionality, improve the website performance helping to improve key engagement and demand generation metrics, and high-quality web pages. This role will own development, design, QA, SEO, analytics and project management for Medallia’s web properties.
- Manage daily operational support, and front-end and back-end architecture of Medallia web properties.
- Support demand, product, and brand marketing in ongoing website management, upgrades, and ongoing testing of user experience and delivery of key performance metrics.
- Support technical SEO optimization to improve organic search results.
- Manage outsourced third party development projects.
- Build and optimize web pages and amazing web experiences by developing and implementing front-end web code to design/code standards in clean, semantic code.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 7+ years of corporate website management, SEO and front-end development experience.
- Strong Bootstrap3 is fine but Bootstrap4 is highly preferred, jQuery, LESS/SASS, JSON and REST API.
- Experience with Design and Prototyping Software including PhotoShop, Adobe Xd, Sketch, Balsamiq.
- Very strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Masters Degree is strongly preferred.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.