Workplace Services Specialist
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Just as Medallia always focuses on the customer, Medallia offices focus on the Medallian. From state-of-the-art construction projects to nutritious food and beverages, the Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Medallians feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Medallia a great place to come to work every day.
With an average of 2,100 hours spent in the office each year, our environment needs to be one that Medallians feel comfortable in as well as a place that fosters collaboration, creativity and growth. You will bring a passion for people and the conviction that a life lived in service is a life well lived.
- Be the owner of our New York City space. This means you are managing vendors, keeping the floorplan up-to-date, and partnering with property managers.
- Host thoughtful events that drive collaboration and connection among our colleagues.
- Manage the food program including holding your vendor partners to the highest standards of quality, affordability and safety.
- Respond to Medallian requests and tickets efficiently, always keeping your focus on providing the best customer service possible.
- Partner with the global Workplace Services(WPS) team to ensure that standard operating procedures are being maintained and suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- A creative, passionate, detail oriented multi-tasker and self-starter.
- You are always composed under pressure, demonstrating warmth, kindness and humor in any situation.
- People would say you are highly organized, responsible, and trustworthy.
- You can communicate clearly, concisely and courteously.
- You are a consummate team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of facilities, office management, or related experience
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional, global teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality, facilities, marketing, or related field
- Experience working in a SaaS, technology and/or B2B environment
- Demonstrated experience managing events and meetings
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.